How to Use a Vapor DegreaserMarch 8, 2023
Is Centrifugal Disc Finishing Right for Your Company?March 13, 2023
Ultrasonic cleaning is a cleaning process that uses high-frequency sound waves to agitate a cleaning solution. This agitation creates tiny bubbles that scrub the surface of the object being cleaned, effectively removing dirt, grease, and other contaminants.
The ultrasonic cleaning process involves the following steps:
- The object to be cleaned is placed in a tank filled with a cleaning solution.
- The tank is then subjected to high-frequency sound waves, which are produced by a generator and transducer.
- The sound waves create high-pressure bubbles in the cleaning solution, which collapse violently when they come into contact with the surface of the object being cleaned.
- As the bubbles collapse, they create tiny shock waves that dislodge dirt and other contaminants from the surface of the object.
- The dirt and contaminants are then dissolved in the cleaning solution and removed from the object.
- After the cleaning process is complete, the object is rinsed with clean water and dried.
Ultrasonic cleaning is effective for cleaning a wide range of objects, from jewelry and dental instruments to automotive parts and industrial equipment. It is a highly efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning method that uses no harsh chemicals and requires minimal manual labor.